NASAL DILATOR IS FOR ELITE ATHLETES, FITNESS FANATICS AND ACTION HEROES
Internal nasal dilators come in all shapes and sizes, from highly engineered sports nasal dilators to the simple nasal expander you can pick up at your pharmacy. Most nasal opening devices are designed to prevent snoring. Nasal dilator is custom-built to help you breathe better during sports. Perfect for runners and cyclists, during training and competition.
Struggle to maintain nose breathing during exercise
Experience negative effects of mouth breathing like overtraining syndrome, asthma or exercise-induced bronchoconstriction
Have a small nose, narrow nostrils or a deviated septum
Often have a blocked nose or are considering treatment for nasal obstruction
Are willing to do what it takes to find your performance edge…
NASAL DILATOR IS FOR YOU – MAXIMIZE YOUR BREATHING.
CAN AN INTERNAL NASAL DILATOR REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Try this simple 3-step test to find out:
- With your mouth closed, put your fingers either side of your nostrils
- Use gentle outward pressure to pull the nostrils apart
- Does your breathing feel easier
If you feel a freer flow of air in through your nose, a nasal dilator will provide easier nasal breathing at a greater intensity of physical exercise. Even if you have a compromised nose.
- Better airflow – gentle stenting action opens each nostril to reduce nasal resistance during sports activity
- Better than Breathe Right strips – nostril openers are more effective than nasal strips (Matteo et al., 2019)
- Lightweight for comfort, no skin irritation or nosebleeds
- Soft outer surface holds Nasal Dilator securely inside your nose
- Durable, robust plastic lasts longer than some pro-level dilators
- Patent pending
- Worldwide shipping available
- Pack contains 4 dilators (2 x medium and 2 x large)
- Each nasal dilator can be used for between 3 and 6 months, for any length of time during the day. Wash between uses with warm soapy water to maintain nasal hygiene.